At AdPreference, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Any information we collect, such as email addresses, is submitted at the visitors’ will. We do not and will not share any personal information with any third parties unless by governmental order. Other information is collected by our Payment Services provider but we have no access to this information. You may direct further inquiries to the Payment Services provider here:
When End Users interact with ads generated using the AdPreference Services, we may collect information on behalf of AdPreference’s customers which may be the advertiser, publisher, advertising agency, and/or their agents. Data collected through interaction with the AdPreference Services may include time spent viewing an ad, page views, video views, number of ads clicked, IP address, device ID, GPS coordinates, advertising identifiers (IDFA/AAID), Personal Data that you affirmatively elect to share with us through text field forms, and other information about your interaction with the ads (“Ad Interaction Data”).
With respect to End User data, AdPreference is acting as a “Data Processor” on behalf of our customers, which may include the advertiser, publisher, and/or their agents who are the Data Controller of your data who may use this information for their lawful advertising purposes to provide you with a more tailored online advertising experience. We may also use the information internally to improve the functionality of the AdPreference Services.
Your browser offers so-called “cookies”, which – if you allow their use – store small amounts of data on your computer about your visit to any of our sites. Cookies assist us in tracking which of our features you like best. And when you re-visit our sites, cookies can enable us to customize our content according to your preferences. However, cookies tell us nothing about you personally.
Save your password so you don’t have to re-enter it each time you visit our sites.
However, note that if you reject some or all cookies, your experience at our sites and on other sites throughout the World Wide Web may not be complete. Some sites require cookies to function, such as those with e-commerce features. In addition, if you do not allow cookies, you will not be able to take advantage of personalized content delivery offered by us or other Internet sites.
Our site’s registration form requires users to give us contact information (like their name, email, and postal address).
Contact information from the registration forms is used to get in touch with the customer when necessary.
This site contains links to other sites. New Star is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such Web sites.
Please note that we send all new members a verification email to verify password and username. By submitting your email to us when you create an account, your email will be added within our opt-in email contact list. Members will receive periodic emails with information such as newsletters, email promotions on products or services, or special deals, from YesAdvertising, as well as any companies affiliated with YesAdvertising as well. If you wish to stop receiving these emails, you can click on the unsubscribe link that’s included with every email or contact us directly.
1. The right to request access to, or ask us to provide you with copies of, Personal Data that we hold about you at any time, which may be subject to a fee specified by law for processing your request (but not for making a request for access). If AdPreference is the Data Controller with respect to your data, we will respond to your request within a reasonable period, and if AdPreference is the Data Processor with respect to your data, we may redirect your request to AdPreference’s customer acting as the Data Controller with respect to your data. We may decline a request for access to Personal Data in circumstances prescribed by relevant privacy laws. If we decline a request, we will provide you with a written notice that sets out the reasons for the refusal (unless it would be unreasonable to provide those reasons) and provide you with a statement regarding the mechanisms available to you to make a complaint;
2. The right to ask us to delete any Personal Data that we hold about you free of charge, unless we are required to maintain a copy of this data pursuant to applicable law;
3. The right to ask us to update and correct any out-of-date or incorrect or inaccurate Personal Data that we hold about you free of charge. We will take reasonable steps to correct the information so that it is accurate, complete and up to date. If we refuse to correct your Personal Data, we will provide you with a written notice that sets out the reasons for our refusal (unless it would be unreasonable to provide those reasons) and provide you with a statement regarding the mechanisms available to you to make a complaint;
4. The right to opt out of any marketing communications that we (or any third-party to whom we have disclosed your Personal Data with your consent) may send you or to withdraw your prior consent or object to any further processing of your Personal Data;
5. The right to request information about any automated decisions made using your Personal Data that have legal consequences for you or which significantly affect you; and
6. The right to lodge a complaint with your local Data Protection Authority concerning AdPreference’s processing of your Personal Data.
If you wish to exercise any of the above rights, send us an email at privacy@AdPreference.com headed “Data Subject Request.” Before we process any request, we may ask you for certain Personal Data to verify your identity, and in situations where AdPreference is the Data Processor, consult with the Data Controller of your data. Where permitted by local law, we may reject requests that are unreasonable or impractical. Please allow us a reasonable time to respond to your inquiries and requests.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this Web site, please contact us